Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Sundae CakeFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups hot water shopping list
How to make it
- Spray inside of 2- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, the baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
- Stir in milk, oil and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread batter evenly in slow cooker.
- . Mix brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa in small bowl. Stir in hot water until smooth. Pour evenly over batter in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high heat setting 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Turn off slow cooker.
- Let cake stand uncovered 30 to 40 minutes to cool slightly before serving.
- Spoon warm cake into dessert dishes.
- Spoon sauce over top.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
do i have to use a slow cooker?
i posted something similar "SAUCY CHOCOLATE PUDDING"
Love them with their own sauces!!yum -yum!!mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Saved for the weekend.Thanks for sharing with us.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I will definately try this, I love anything that comes out of a slow cooker.sunny in Portland loved it