sweet potato croquettesFrom crossfire 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook sweet potatoes until soft. Drain and peel them. Mash either by hand or with an electric mixer. Add margarine, salt, sugar and pepper. Mix well and refrigerate overnight.
- Form mixture into croquettes in the shape of a small egg. Dip each in beaten egg then into crumbs. Fry in oil, turning until evenly browned.
- These may be frozen....lay on cookie sheet lined with waxed paper and freeze. after croquettes are frozen, package and store in freezer.
- To serve, heat in 325 degree oven for 20 minutes.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!