Healthy Curry sauceFrom sparkle 9 years ago
- 1 onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger shopping list
- 1tbsp hot or med curry powder shopping list
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tbspn sweetner shopping list
- 57g/ 2oz natural yoghurt or Quark/fromage frais shopping list
- 1tbspn chopped mint shopping list
- 1 tbspn chopped coriander shopping list
How to make it
- Chop onions and crush garlic.
- Spray frying pan with fry light or a little oil and place on heat - add onion, garlic, and ginger and fry for 1-2 mins before adding curry powder.
- Stir and cook for another couple of mins then add tomatoes, sweetner and stock.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat to simmer gently for 12-15 mins.
- Then blitz sauce in food processor or with hand blender, and return to heat.
- Heat gently then add quark/yoghurt/fromage frais and herbs.
- Add meat or fish or veggies of your choice.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooksparkle Orba, ES
- Not added to any groups yet!