Sausage And Green Pepper Breakfast CasseroleFrom snooklyukums 8 years ago
How to make it
- Lightly grease a 9" x 12" baking dish and lay the crescent rolls out flat in the bottom to make a crust.
- Spread the diced green pepper across the bottom, along with 1/2 the cheese.
- Brown the turkey sausage, drain, and add as the next layer.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and soup, then pour this mixture over everything in the dish.
- Spread the remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
The Cooksnooklyukums Cedar Rapids, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!