Malt Shop Ice Cream PieFrom batona 9 years ago
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 12 sugar cones, crushed (about 2 cups) shopping list
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup malted milk powder, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup strawberry topping shopping list
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup hot fudge topping shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups canned whipped topping (think Reddi-wip) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well. Firmly press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- Place softened chocolate ice cream and 2 tablespoons milk powder in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Spoon mixture evenly into crust; spread with strawberry topping. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- Place softened vanilla ice cream and remaining 2 tablespoons milk powder in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over strawberry topping. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm. Top with hot fudge and whipped cream just before serving.