Seafood Tea SandwichesFrom 4kyler 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup soft butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives shopping list
- 20 slices of a dense bread of your choice shopping list
- 2 cups finely chopped crab, shrimp, or lobster shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- Salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- softened cream cheese shopping list
- parsley or chives, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the butter, cream cheese and chives and spread the mixture onto 1 side of each slice of bread.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl, then evenly spread the mixture over 10 of the bread slices.
- Top with the other 10 bread slices, remove the crusts, and cut in strips and then in half again. Turn on side with filling exposed.
- With softened cream cheese pipe a stripe down the center of the sandwich. Garnish with parsley or chives.
- Serve immediately or cover with damp towels.
The Cook4kyler Clayton, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!