Cinncinatti Chili DipFrom pleclare 9 years ago
- 1 can chili shopping list
- 12 oz cream cheese ,softened shopping list
- 1/4c onions,diced,plus additional for serving shopping list
- 12 oz. mild cheddar cheese,shreaded shopping list
- lettuce,coarsely shreaded shopping list
- tomatoes,coarsely chopped shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- nacho or corn chips shopping list
How to make it
- Spread cream cheese evenly on bottom of 9x13" glass casserole dish. Spread chili
- on top of cream cheese. Sprinkle with diced onions,then shreaded cheese. Bake until cheese is completely melted,10-15 mins. If desired,add additional onions,lettuce,tomatoes and sour cream Serve with chips.
- Cooks note:
- This dip can also be made in the microwave. Prepare dip in 9x13" microwave-safe dish then microwave on high until cheese is melted,about 2 minutes. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.