Stovetop Hamburger CasseroleFrom crs101271 7 years ago
- 1 package (7 oz) small shell pasta shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 medium carrots, chopped shopping list
- 1 celery rib, chopped shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 3 cups cubed cooked potatoes shopping list
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz) whole kernal corn, drained shopping list
- 2 cans (8 oz each) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the carrots, celery and garlic; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in the potatoes, corn, tomato sauce, salt and pepper; heat through. Drain pasta and add to skillet; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook until cheese is melted.