Chicken Marsala a la MillvilleFrom batona 8 years ago
- 4 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness shopping list
- 4 shallots, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup marsala wine, dry shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- Salt and freshly gound pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large frying pan, melt 2 Tbsp of the butter over medium heat. Add chicken and saute, turning once, until lightly browned, about 2 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in pan. Add shallots and mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add Marsala and bring to a boil, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan. Add cream and lemon juice and return to a boil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return chicken to pan and cook, turning in sauce, for about 3 minutes to reheat and finish cooking.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookbatona Millville, NJ
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!