Fish SoupFrom jakartainflames 6 years ago
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 large onion chopped shopping list
- 2 medium size carrots chopped shopping list
- 2 stalks celery chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
- 16 ounce can Italian plum tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 2 eight ounce bottles clam juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds of either flounder or sole cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of anise-flavored apertif such as Richard or Pernod shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions in olive oil until wilted. Add garlic and saute for another minute.
- Add everything but fish and apertif.
- Bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add fish and simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in aperitif and serve immediately.
The Cookjakartainflames Jakarta, Indonesia
- Not added to any groups yet!