chocolate chip cheese ballFrom trixyt 8 years ago
- 8 ounces of cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 1 stick of butter (softened) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cups of powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar shopping list
- 8-10 ounces of mini chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 box of chocolate graham cracker sticks shopping list
How to make it
- Cream the cheese and butter.
- Then mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Chill for several hours. You could form it into a
- ball, or leave in a small decorative bowl.
- Serve with chocolate graham cracker sticks and
- be prepared for a pleasant surprise!
The Cooktrixyt Bartlett, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!