Strawberry Valentine Parfaits 2 waysFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- Strawberry Parfait St. Valentine shopping list
- Prep Time: 1 Hour shopping list
- Yields: 2 Servings shopping list
- 1 pint fresh Louisiana strawberries, cleaned and sliced shopping list
- 1 container pre-made whipped cream, or 1 pint heavy cream whipped to soft peaks shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 ounce Louisiana strawberry wine shopping list
- 1 bottle chocolate sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Place sliced strawberries in a bowl with sugar and wine and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour, or overnight.
- When berries are done, place whipped cream in a bowl.
- Spoon out ½ cup of juice from berry mixture and fold into whipped cream.
- Place some chocolate syrup in the bottom of a parfait, wine or martini glass.
- Top with a spoon of the berries. Next, put a spoonful of flavored whipped cream.
- Continue to layer in this order until glass is full. Garnish with plain whipped cream, fresh mint and a fanned strawberry.