Spaghetti CasseroleFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 pound spaghetti cooked shopping list
- 1 large white onion shopping list
- 1 large green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup stuffed olives shopping list
- 14-1/2 ounce can peeled sliced tomatoes with juice shopping list
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese grated shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 3 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- In food processor grind onion, pepper and olives separately.
- Mix with cooked spaghetti.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, whipping cream, salt and pepper.
- Turn into 2-1/2 quart buttered casserole then sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Dot with butter and bake covered at 350 for 1-1/2 hours.
- Uncover during last 30 minutes of cooking.