Seafood CrepesFrom daisey11 8 years ago
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 TBSP vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1egg shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 2 TBSP butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 4 medium green onions, chopped (1/4 cup) shopping list
- 2/3 cup small cooked shrimp shopping list
- 1 pkg. (6 oz) frozen cooked crabmeat, thawed, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 2 pkgs (3 oz each) cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (4 oz) shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, beat all crepe ingredients with wire whisk or hand beater until smooth. For each crepe, lightly butter 7- or 8-inch skillet; heat over medium heat until bubbly. Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter into skillet; rotate skillet until batter covers bottom. Cook until light brown; turn and cook other side until light brown. Stack crepes, placing waxed paper between each. Keep crepes covered to prevent them from drying out.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook mushrooms and 2 tablespoons of the onions in butter, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender. Stir in shrimp, crabmeat, half-and-half and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup seafood mixture down center of each crepe; roll up. Place in 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
- Microwave uncovered on High 4 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted and crepes are heated through. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons onions.
The Cookdaisey11 OH
- Not added to any groups yet!