Sausage and Raisin StuffingFrom borinda 6 years ago
- 2 pounds pork sausage meat - out of casings shopping list
- 2 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 8 cup soft bread cubes shopping list
- 2 cup light seedless raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 3 Tbps Worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 3 quart casserole generously.
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large saucepan brown the sausage for about 15 minutes, stir often.
- Remove the meat and set it aside. Drain off all but 1/4 c of the drippings.
- To the drippings add the celery and onion and saute them until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Place the bread cubes, raisins, parsley, Worchestershire sauce, and salt into a large mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Stir in the eggs and then the cooked ingredients. Mix all of this well to combine.
- Turn this into the prepared casserole and bake for 45 minutes.
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating1 people
LOLOL...we are so much alike in our recipes it isnt funny...I make one almost like this for our turkey every year...except I add poultry seasoning and apricots and apples to it...it turns out sooo moist and good.paprikamama in Lake Mary loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!