Tangy Pork TenderloinFrom rain50 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/2 C soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 C dry sherry shopping list
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger root shopping list
- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 Tbsp sherry, dry shopping list
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 3/4 C apple jelly shopping list
- 1/8 tsp mustard powder (to your taste) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp thyme, dried shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the thyme and mustard powder and rub it on the meat (to your taste). Place the meat in a non-metal dish and add the mixture of soy sauce (1/2 C), garlic, ginger and sherry (1/2 C). Make sure the meat is coated well. Cover the dish and refrigerate until the next day.
- Preheat your oven up to 325 deg. F ( or 165 deg.C).
- Bake the tenderloin 25 minutes for every pound, or until the internal temperature of the meat is 169 deg. F (70 deg. C). Baste periodically during cooking.
- While the tenderloin is baking, heat up the apple jelly over medium heat in a small pan. Stir in 1 Tbsp of soy sauce and 2 Tbsp of sherry and stir it well. When the mixture is heated through, reduce the heat to low and simmer. When the tenderloin is finished, pour this mixture over it. Enjoy!
The Cookrain50 Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!