Greek Pasta CasseroleFrom caramia 8 years ago
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 15-ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 2 cups cooked macaroni shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta shopping list
- 2 cups skim milk shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the beef in a skillet until it is broken apart and browned. Pour off drippings and discard. Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add cooked macaroni.
- 2. Spread in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. In a bowl, beat together the milk and eggs and pour over the meat. Bake in a 350 degree oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Makes 6 servings.