Crispy Oven Chicken FingersFrom atokadawn 9 years ago
- 2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 2 cloves crushed garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon hot-pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh-ground pepper shopping list
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 3 by 1/2 inch strips shopping list
- One 7-ounce package sesame crispbread, such as WASA shopping list
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the buttermilk, garlic, hot-pepper sauce, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the chicken, cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to 12 hours.
- Heat the oven to 400Â° F. Lightly coat 2 baking pans with oil and set aside.
- Crush the crispbread into coarse crumbs and place the crumbs in a large, shallow baking dish, toss in the melted butter, and set aside.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and coat with the crumbs. Place on the prepared pans and bake, turning once, until golden and crisp - about 25 minutes.
The Cookatokadawn Munford, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!