Best sugar cookies everFrom vickip 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour, or overnight
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Roll out dough on floured surface ¼ to ½ inch thick
- Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter
- Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven
- Cool completely
The Cookvickip East Syracuse, NY
The Rating2 people
I'm not a baker but I think that I will try this one B/C I LOVE sugar cookies and this one looks easy enouh :)donman in Hammond loved it
Very Good to know Hileeboydston! I have to make them ahead of time. This recipe sounds great and I am glad you posted your variation! Thanks so much for sharing!
Have a great day! Oh and I'll be back later to let you know the rating which I am p...moreharveyborgia in Tampa loved it
Okay! The cookies came out the best EVER with Hilees additions! Great job! Total 5 uprgiht, bright and shining forks! Thanks so much for posting this! Have a great valentine's day!harveyborgia in Tampa loved it