Chicken Chipolte SoupFrom coffeebean53 5 years ago
- 4 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup cooked rice shopping list
- 1 cup canned chickpeas (no juice) shopping list
- 1 chipolte, seeded and finely chopped (it's easiest to get these smoked jalapenos in cans) shopping list
- pinch of oregano shopping list
- Garnish: 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese and 1 chopped avacado shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the stock in a large saucepan, then stir in the chicken, rice, chickpeas, chipotle pepper, and oregano. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes, until all ingredients are heated through.
- To serve, ladle into bowls and top with cheese and avocado.