Olive Garden Cheese Ravioli with Fresh VegetablesFrom caramia 7 years ago
- 1 lb mini round cheese ravioli shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove fresh garlic, chopped shopping list
- 2 (7 ounce) jars roasted red peppers, sliced in strips shopping list
- 1 cup fresh zucchini, slice moons shopping list
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- garnish with chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- salt & freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- SAUCE PREPARATION: Heat olive oil over medium heat in saucepan.
- Add roasted red pepper strips, zucchini moons and black olives.
- Cook while stirring for 2 minutes or until the zucchini is cooked to desired texture, then add chicken broth.
- Simmer sauce for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- PASTA PREPARATION: Prepare pasta when sauce is complete.
- Use a large pot to boil pasta.
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until they float (approximately 3 minutes or 160 degrees F internal temperature).
- Remove pasta from boiling water and lightly mix with sauce.
- PLATING SUGGESTION: Place sauced pasta on serving plate then top with grated Parmesan and Parsley.
- CHEF'S TIP: Toss the pasta in a small amount of olive oil after cooking to prevent sticking.