Vegan Stir FryFrom redpawn 7 years ago
- 2 T olive oil (though you can use a bit more if you really want to) shopping list
- 1 Package Firm Organic tofu, cubed shopping list
- 1 Large white onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 zucchini, sliced/chopped shopping list
- 2 Cups broccoli, chopped shopping list
- 1 head bok choy, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in strips or chopped shopping list
- 1 Bunch asparagus, chopped shopping list
- mushrooms, quartered shopping list
- 2 T freshly grated ginger shopping list
- soy sauce to taste shopping list
- sesame seeds (optional) shopping list
- 2 Cups brown rice, prepared shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare two pans; heat 1-2 T of olive oil in each pan.
- Saute the tofu in one pan, adding soy sauce (this can be optional, but I like the flavor the tofu gets) and about 1 T of freshly grated ginger
- In the second pan, saute the chopped onion and garlic until the onion becomes transparent.
- Add the rest of the veggies (and soy sauce if you wish to do so), with the exception of the Bok Choy, and saute for another 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the Bok Choy and saute for another 3 minutes
- Serve on top of rice and enjoy! You can eat it with nori sheets, too.