Awesome Pumpkin BreadFrom munchy 9 years ago
- 1 can pumpkin, about 15 oz...approximately, or approximately 2 cups cooked fresh pumpkin shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 tsp allspice if you like it spicy shopping list
- (I LOVE to throw in about a cup of chocolate chips, especially when giving as a gift!-you can add nuts or raisins as well.) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350º.
- Grease and flour bottoms of two bread pans.
- Mix sugar, oil, water, eggs and flour for 1 min at med speed.
- Add remaining ingreds and blend til moist.
- (Now you'd add the chocolate chips if you're using them, or nuts or raisins)
- Pour batter into pans and bake at 350º for 60-75 mins or til toothpiack comes out clean when inserted into center.
- Cool 5 mins and remove from pan.