Super Easy Coffee Chocolate PieFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup cold skim milk shopping list
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1 cup skim milk, heated to boiling shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp instant coffee granules shopping list
- 2 cups vanilla ice milk shopping list
- 1 chocolate flavored instant pie crust shopping list
- reduced calorie whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- Pour 1/4 cup cold milk into blender container. sprinkle gelatin over milk and mix on low speed until blended. Let stand 3 to 4 minutes.
- add hot milk; cover and process on low until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes.
- Add sugar, coffee and ice milk. cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into crust. Chill at leas 2 hours.
- garnish with whipped topping and chocolate if desired.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!