Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding CupsFrom crossfire 5 years ago
How to make it
- In saucepan, combine pudding and the milk. cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat; divid hot mixture between 2 heatproof medium bowls.
- Immediately stir peanut butter chips into one bowl and chocolate chips into the second. stir both mixtures until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool slightly, stirring occassionally.
- In parfait glasses, alternately layer the mixtures. Place plastic wrap on top directly onto surface of each dessert; refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with whipped topping.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!