Mostaccioli Quatro FormaggioFrom caramia 7 years ago
- 4 cups cooked mostaccioli shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salad oil shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- fresh parsley sprigs -- for garnish shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese -- for garnish shopping list
- 2 cups Quatro Formaggio Mix -- (see below) shopping list
- === QUATRO FORMAGGIO MIX === shopping list
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese -- shredded shopping list
- 4 ounces provolone cheese -- shredded shopping list
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese -- grated shopping list
- 4 ounces romano cheese -- grated shopping list
How to make it
- For Quatro Formaggio Mix; blend the 4 cheeses thoroughly and place in a covered container in the refrigerator until ready to use. Preheat a non-stick or heavy pan on medium heat. Add the cream and cheese mixture; mix and heat, stirring until cheese is completely melted and sauce is hot. Add the pasta, turn off the heat and blend the pasta into the sauce. Remove the sauced pasta to serving plates and garnish each plate with a parsley bouquet. Pass the Parmesan.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.