Philadelphia Chocolate Vanilla Swirl CheesecakeFrom andymac 6 years ago
- 20 Oreo chocolate Sandwich cookies crushed (about 2 cups) shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 6 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet baking chocolate, melted, cooled shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended
- Add sour cream; mix well
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Remove 1 cup of the batter; set aside.
- Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter in large bowl; pour over crust.
- Top with spoonfuls of the remaining 1 cup plain batter; cut through batters with knife several times for swirled-effect
- Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
- Store in refrigerator
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookandymac Albuquerque, NM
The Rating6 people
I feel my butt getting big already :) Iv'e made something similar to this though- very good. I used Paul Newmans organic oreo's so I didn't feel so guilty.invisiblechef in loved it
This is so awesome. Thank you for posting. :)coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
Sounds Delicious.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!