Peanut Butter Swirl BrowniesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons whole milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In mixing bowl cream butter and sugars then add eggs and milk and mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt then add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Divide batter in half then to one portion add peanut butter and peanut butter chips.
- Mix well then to other portion add cocoa and chocolate chips and mix well.
- In greased baking pan spoon chocolate batter in 8 mounds in checkerboard pattern.
- Spoon seven mounds of peanut butter batter between chocolate batter.
- Cut through batters with a knife to swirl then bake at 350 for 30 minutes and cook on wire rack.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!