deep fried venison tipsFrom troutwhisperer 8 years ago
How to make it
- bring a dutch oven or bean pot to a bubbly boil
- only fill pot two thirds with oil
- shake venison chunks in a zip lock bag until lightly coated with season salt
- thread lightly seasoned venison cubes onto wood skewers
- drop skweres into boiling pot and flip after thirty seconds. total cook time one minute
- when the oil simmers down lift the skewers to drain on paper towels.
- serve hot
The Cooktroutwhisperer Two Harbors, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!