Chocolate Peanut Butter SquaresFrom pattypans 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a 9 x 9 inch baking dish, mix peanut butter, milk powder, and honey until well blended. It should be a smooth paste, like play dough.
- Press mixture into an even layer in the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the peanut butter mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. The chocolate chips should be soft.
- Spread the melted chocolate chips evenly over the top of the peanut butter layer.
- Let cool completely.
- Cut into 16 pieces.