Veggie Pizza ColdFrom wisjanine 8 years ago
- 2 packages crescent rolls shopping list
- 2 (8 oz) cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup mayo (I use light mayo) shopping list
- 1 package Hidden Valley type ranch dressing shopping list
- 2.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- Variety of fresh veggies sliced very tiny. My favorites are brocolli, tomato, shredded carrots and mushrooms. shopping list
- olives (I like sliced green olives for a salty taste, but it is also delicious with sliced black olives) shopping list
How to make it
- Unroll cresent rolls and press into the bottom of a cookie sheet (with sides).
- Bake according to the package directions.
- Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, mayo and ranch package together very well.
- Spread onto cooled crust.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Add all your favorite veggies and olives (optional).
- Chill and cut into small squares.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookwisjanine Milwaukee Area
- Not added to any groups yet!