Grated Carrot and Orange saladFrom greekgirrrl 7 years ago
- 1 tbsp thyme honey shopping list
- 1 tbsp orange flower water shopping list
- 3 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2-3 tbsp orange juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground of slivered almonds shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 5 cups carrots, grated shopping list
- 2 oranges, each peeled and cut into 8-10 pieces shopping list
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp pine nuts shopping list
- mint leaves, to garnish (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Put the honey in a serving dish, and then mix in the orange flower water and lemon juice and orange juice.
- Add the almonds, salt, carrots and oranges.
- Heat the oil in a small pan and sauté the pine nuts until golden.
- Then remove from pan and add to the salad.
- Toss the salad (if desired, garnish with mint) and serve or chill for later use.