Asparagus SquaresFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
- 4 c. fresh asparagus, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 c. whole wheat or all purpose flour shopping list
- ½ c. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- ¼ c. fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 c. sour cream shopping list
- 2 TB water shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, toss asparagus, onion, flour, cheese and parsley until well combined; set aside.
- In small bowl, beat eggs, sour cream and water until well blended. Pour into asparagus mixture. Mix until well blended.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 inch (3 L) baking dish. Bake in preheated 350 F (180 C) oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until firm. Cut into squares.