Spinach EnchiladasFrom gaelicwolf 9 years ago
- 3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp minced garlic shopping list
- 2 cups diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp chili flakes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- About 5-6 cups frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 2 cups cubed queso/quesadilla cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup cilantro shopping list
- 3-4 cups enchilada sauce or salsa shopping list
- 6-8 flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sauté onions, garlic, pepper, chili flakes, and salt.
- Stir in spinach, cook until unfrozen and soft.
- Remove mixture from heat, add cilantro and 1/2 cup of the cheese, stir.
- Roll mixture into tortillas, and place as many as will fit into a greased baking dish.
- Top with sauce and remaining cheese, adding more if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
The Cookgaelicwolf Winchester, TN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!