Grilled lemon ginger LambFrom bory 7 years ago
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 (1/2 inch) piece sliced fresh ginger root shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 (5 pound) leg of lamb cut butterfly style shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mix the garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice , olive oil, ginger, brown sugar, pepper and salt in a bowl. Put the leg of lamb in as shallow container. Pour the mixture over the lamb and let it marinate for 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- 2.Preheat grill to medium. Pour the marinade into a small saucepan. After it begins to boil reduce to low heat and let it simmer. Whisk until it’s thickened slightly
- 3. Oil the grill gate lightly. Grill the lamb over indirect heat for 40 to 50 minutes rotating it to be sure to cook all sides evenly. When the minimum internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) bring it off the heat and let it cool. Slice it then cover with the thickened marinate. Enjoy!
The Cookbory Davis, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!