Big Texas Smoked BrisketFrom bory 9 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Using a paring knife make a deep cut for each of the garlic cloves. After inserting the garlic sprinkle the Greek seasonings all over the brisket.
- 2. Over gray/hot charcoals place the mesquite wood.
- 3. Smoke the brisket for 2 hours on the grill, fat side down. Do no turn the meat.
- 4. Remove the brisket from the grill. Wrap it twice in extra heavy aluminum foil. Place the meat on a cookie sheet and into the oven for 2 hours at 250 degrees F.
- 5.Remove the brisket from the oven. Let it sit with the foil still on for 30 minutes to 1 hour. When its firmed up and had a chance to absorb the juices it's ready to serve