Asiago - Herb Encrusted SalmonFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 2/3 cup dry, unseasoned breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated asiago cheese shopping list
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten with shopping list
- 1/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb sockeye salmon, cut into 8 equal pieces shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine breadcrumbs through pepper in a shallow dish.
- Pour egg and buttermilk mixture into another shallow dish.
- Dip each salmon piece into buttermilk mixture, then coat completely in breadcrumb mix, pressing it onto the fish, and set onto a plate.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes - 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- Add fish in one layer and cook 5 minutes per side.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Health Food Junkies423 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Party Food316 members
Everyday Chefs68 members