Delicious Dilemma Cookie Bar With NutsFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated sugar cookie Bar Dough shopping list
- 1/2 cup seedless red raspberry jam shopping list
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, divided shopping list
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-sweet chocolate Mini Morsels, divided shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup slivered almonds shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- PLACE bar in prepared baking pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom and one inch up side of pan.
- STIR raspberry jam in small bowl until smooth. Spread the jam evenly over the dough leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle 2/3 cup white morsels and 2/3 cup mini morsels over the jam.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in medium mixer bowl until smooth. Add egg and vanilla extract; beat until combined. Spread cream cheese mixture over the morsels. Sprinkle the top with remaining 1/3 cup morsels and almonds.
- BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until sides are golden brown and center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into bars.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
Chocolate Dreams352 members
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Party Food316 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Sweet Suite158 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers221 members
Chocoholics Anonymous153 members
Family Favorites135 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Checkin Central283 members