Blueberry Banana Snack CakeFrom cadavis 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups of sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup of butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup buttermilk* shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 medium (2 cups) ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup fresh of frozen blueberries shopping list
- powdered sugar ( optional ) shopping list
- *1 teaspoon lemon juice or vinegar plus enough milk to equal 1/4 cup can be substituted for 1/4 cup buttermilk. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy (1 to 2 Minutes).
- Add bananas; continue beating until well mixed ( 1minute).
- Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat at low speed until moistened ( 1 to 2 minutes ).
- By hand, stir in blueberries.
- Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool. Just before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Should yield around 20 snack cakes.
The Cookcadavis Asheboro, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!