Slow Cooker BarbequeFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place roast in a large glass bowl or a deep glass baking dish.
- Prepare marinade and pour over roast. Turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Overnight is best.
- Transfer roast to a slow cooker 4 quart or larger.
- Stir BBQ sauce and liquid smoke into marinade and pour over.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove meat from pot and pull apart,shred,or slice.
- Serve on a bun or plate with cole slaw and a little sauce spooned over.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating3 people
To good to pass up. I have to slow cook everything any ways for lack of counter space for anything eles any ways and slow cooking is better,i mean i have to put slow cooker on stove for room.auntievi in Oshawa loved it