Peanut Butter Oat BitesFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 2Tbs. unsalted butter shopping list
- 2/3c creamy natural peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4c confectioners sugar shopping list
- 3Tbs honey shopping list
- 1tsp.vailla extract shopping list
- 11/2c Rice Krispies cereal shopping list
- 1c quick oats shopping list
- 1/4c raisins shopping list
- 1/4c mini chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4c finely chopped lightly salted dry roasted peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove pan from heat and stir in peanut butter,conf. sugar,,honey and vanilla. Stir in rice krispies and oats and allow mixture to cool.
- Stir in raisins, and chocolate chips. Form mixture into 1" balls,then roll each ball in chopped peanuts,pressing to coat. Store in refrigerator.
- Note:Instead of raisins,you could use dried apricots,apples,pears,cranberries or cherries. Or a variety of dried fruits.