Bisquick CopycatFrom nocturnalife 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour, milk, baking powder, and salt in a very large bowl.
- Cut in shortening until it resembles coarse cornmeal.
- Store in tightly closed covered container in a cool place.
- Makes about 10 cups.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- superfox12082 Somewhere, Minnesota
- GreatGrannyGrace Nowhere, Us
- Skyview Nowhere, Us
- lizzconn Naas Co Kildare, IE
- solsister Hutchinson, KS
- ayngelwing Vancouver British Columbia, CA
- witchywoman Longview, WA
- lesl1e Marietta, OH
- canadiangirlrox Windsor, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!