Chicken StripsFrom kdbradley 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parsley ; chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken Breast ; cut into strips shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley and seasonings; mix well.
- Cut chicken breast into strips.
- Dip into milk; coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 - 40 minutes or until tender and brown.
The Cookkdbradley Taylor, PA
The Rating3 people
I had these for dinner tonight. They were just delicious and tender, thanks so much for this recipe.raynaday in loved it
Kids will love this. Thanks, great post. Will definately try.kimmer in Dunedin loved it
They were really good. It was my first time making chicken strips. I wish I took a pic and I wish I had more!britt2tha_it in Miami loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!