Brussel Sprouts Sauteed in GarlicFrom jspottiswood 7 years ago
How to make it
- Boil Brussel sprouts for 10-15 minutes depending on desired crunchiness.
- While boiling, chop garlic
- Put olive oil and chopped garlic into a large saute pan
- Remove sprouts and put into large bowl, cover with cool water
- On a large cutting board, cut sprouts in half once cool
- Saute garlic over medium heat until it is golden brown (~1 min)
- Put sprouts in pan an saute approximately 2 min, then turn sides an saute for another 2 min
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
- Add grated parmesan cheese if desired.