Cajun-Spiced Catfish KebabsFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
- 2 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper shopping list
- 4 (6-ounce) catfish fillets, cut into 24 (1-inch) pieces shopping list
- 1/2 C fat-free mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 Tbl. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tsp. capers, chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp. prepared horseradish shopping list
- 2 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 8 pieces shopping list
- 3 green bell peppers, each cut into 8 wedges shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; add catfish, tossing to coat. Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise, juice, capers, and horseradish in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare grill.
- Cook the corn in boiling water for 3 minutes, and drain.
- Thread 3 catfish pieces, 2 corn pieces, and 3 bell pepper pieces alternately onto each of 8 (12-inch) skewers.
- Place kebabs on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill for 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with sauce.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!