Kfc Original Chicken Seasoning Mix - CopycatFrom nocturnalife 8 years ago
- 1 frying chicken, cut into frying pieces shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 Pkt. (dry) Good Seasons Italian dressing shopping list
- 1 Envelope Lipton (or other brand) tomato Cup of Soup shopping list
- 2 eggs, well beaten shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- vegetable oil to cover bottom of your skillet; about 1/2 inch deep. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine eggs and milk. Set aside.
- Combine flour with the Italian dressing and soup mix.
- Dip chicken pieces in milk-egg mixture and roll them in the flour-seasoning mixture. Repeat procedure.
- Fry pieces over medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes, turning often.
- Remove from fire.
- Drain and serve.
- (Servings = 1 frying chicken)