Butter Dinner Rolls Bread MachineFrom premiersoupir 7 years ago
- 1 cup warm milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature shopping list
- 2 eggs, room temperature and lightly beaten shopping list
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon shopping list
- 3 cups bread flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 3 teaspoons instant yeast shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in bread pan of your bread machine.
- Select dough setting and press start.
- When dough cycle has finished, remove dough from pan and turn out onto a lightly oiled surface.
- Form dough into an oval, cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes.
- After resting, divide the dough into 16 pieces; shape as desired.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cover rolls and place in a warm spot to rise, approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- Bake approximately 15-20 minutes or until nicely browned.