Pork Tenderloin with Apples and OnionsFrom conner909 6 years ago
- 1 whole pork tenderloin (12 oz) shopping list
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 small Golden Delicious apple, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- Sherry Baste: shopping list
- 6 tablespoons whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cream sherry shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon horseradish shopping list
How to make it
- Place pork on rack in broiler pan. Insert meat thermometer. Brush pork with the sherry baste. Cook at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees. Baste often.
- Add onions and apples in pan and cook stirring often until they are limp and golden.
- (Approximately 20 minutes)
- Add sherry baste and bring to a boil. Garnish with parsley. Pass Apple-Onion cream so guests can spoon over meat.
- (Tip: make extra sherry baste and apple-onion mixture.)