Coconut Custard PieFrom cher3231 5 years ago
How to make it
- Blend all ingredients in blender for 1 minute.
- Pour into lightly greased pie plate (9" or 10") or square baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until set in the center. Do not allow to brown on top.
- ***Serve with or without whipped cream or berries. You may even add some toasted coconut sprinkled on top before serving.
The Cookcher3231 Denham Springs, LA
The Rating2 people
I know this is good, because I made it every year when we used to have our holiday family dinners. I made at least 2 of them, and they were always all gone. Definitely a winner. Thanks for sharing. - Lindalmgluvscats in Sigourney loved it
i made this pie last night
i doubbled the rec
because in my house you have to with my always hungry boys lol and i cut the sugar in half
never missed the difference because the coconut flakes are sweetend
bottom ...morecarmenperez in Hormigueros loved it
carmenperez in Hormigueros loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!