Chicken Rice ParmesanFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 4 Tablespoons margarine shopping list
- ½ Cup Chopped onion shopping list
- ½ Teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- ½ Teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 ½ Cup long grain rice, cooked shopping list
- ½ cup Grated Sharp cheese shopping list
- ¼ Cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 (4 oz.) Can sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 Small Can evaporated milk shopping list
- 3 Teaspoons chopped pimento shopping list
- 2 Cups chopped, cooked chicken shopping list
How to make it
- Drain mushrooms (save liquid).
- Melt margarine and sauté onions in margarine
- Blend in chicken soup, stirring until smooth.
- Add milk and mushroom liquid as well as the salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl mix rice, mushrooms, pimento, and chicken.
- Add sauce, pour into buttered casserole.
- Top with both cheeses. Bake 30 minutes at 350º F. Yields: 8-10 servings.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating1 people
great tastey recipe high 5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it